Ixigo Off Campus Recruitment 2020 Hiring: ixigo is an AI-based travel app that helps millions of users plan and book their trips every day. Launched in 2007, ixigo is proud to have built numerous industry-first AI-innovations over the last decade. With pre-emptive help from ixigo at every touch-point of their journey, 150 million Indians are now making smarter travel decisions every year. ixigo uses Artificial Intelligence for deal discovery, personalized recommendations, dynamic marketing, airfare predictions, train delay information, PNR confirmation status, infrastructure cost optimization, business intelligence and providing fully-automated customer service over chat and voice. This makes ixigo a lean, tech-intensive and capital-efficient travel business, serving millions of travellers with a team size of under 200. Founded in 2007 by Aloke Bajpai & Rajnish Kumar, ixigo’s investors include Sequoia Capital India, Fosun RZ Capital, SAIF Partners, MakeMyTrip & Micromax.
Job Profile: Internship-Android Developer
Company Name: ixigo
Company Location: Gurugram, IN
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Role & Responsibility
As an Android Developer Intern, you will be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, and deployment and help develop best practices for future development. You will be part of a young and multicultural team which builds a cuttingedge travel consumer-facing product. You will be responsible for-
- Developing, releasing, and maintaining native Android Applications and oversee mobile application development efforts
- Delivering across the entire app life cycle, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and release products
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Optimizing performance for the apps and keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
Skills & Qualifications
- At least an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, preferably from IITs/NITs/RECs
- Experience in developing mobile apps using Android SDK with proficiency in Core Java and design patterns
- Experience with e-business/e-commerce applications and business environment
- Any internship experience with internet companies or the travel industry will be a plus
- Great understanding of Android development SDK
- Expertise in Core Java with solid OOD principles and design patterns
- Good grasp of algorithms, design patterns, memory management, and multithreaded programming
- Conversant with JSON, XML, Web services API
- Experience with SaaS platforms for mobile development like Analytics, Push Notifications, Cloud Storage, Ad Networks, etc
- Handson experience with Android’s debugging, unittesting, memory and performance optimization tools.
- Great people skills!
Compensation: Commensurate to skills & experience; comparable to the best in the industry.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here