About the Company: Ivanti unifies IT processes and security operations to better manage and secure the digital workplace. For more than three decades, we’ve built our reputation on helping IT professionals fix their security issues and optimize their user experience. Our sought-after systems are some of the best in the industry. From patch and asset management to IT service delivery and security, our software is everything you need to take your IT operations to the next level.
Company Name: Ivanti
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Exp Needed: 1+ Yrs
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Job Description: The QA Engineer is responsible for developing and executing comprehensive suites of test plans and test cases from the ground up, continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in regression, automation testing of new features, and development of toolsets to augment QA and Development testing. The QA Engineer will also work closely with Software Developers and other QA engineers in small scrum teams to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Create, maintain, and execute test plans and test cases against our software platforms and applications in the cloud, server, desktop and mobile environments.
- Building the Unit Testing, integration testing along with the development, estimate test efforts
- Analyze and communicate test results and defect tracking
- Participate in day-to-day team activities as part of an Agile team
- Enhance and extend the automation library
- Contribute on performance and scalability testing efforts
- Use and extend specialized testing tools for use in testing our software platform where necessary
- Take responsibility for monitoring product development and usage at all levels with an eye toward improving product quality
- 1-3 years of experience with cloud-based application, preferably on AWS or Azure .
- Saas Cloud knowledge is a must.
- Exp in working with Voice related products ( VOIP, Voice calling )
- Ability to understand and write code in C# / Java, or other high level languages
- Experience with SQL, WCF, .NET , web services and REST API ( preferred skills )
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
- Self-motivated, ability to take the task by charter and drive towards goal
- Passion for finding bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code through the use of automation tools, executing test plans and continuing education and improving code quality through interaction with the development team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
- Minimum 1 years of experience in automation Technologies
Nice to have
- Experience in security, penetration testing is a major plus
- ITIL domain knowledge or certificate
- Knowledge of performance and scalability test approaches and automation.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Start learning data science today! Become A Data Science Expert! 28 courses. 780+ exercises. Click Here to Enroll for Free
Apply link-Click Here