About IRCON: IRCON is a government engineering construction company by the Ministry of Railways(Undertaking).It was established in 1974 and headquartered in New Delhi.The old original name of IRCON is Indian Railway Construction Company Limited.Its primary charter was the construction of railway projects in India and abroad. The company has since diversified into other transport and infrastructure segments and with its expanded scope of operations around the world, the name was changed to Ircon International Limited in October 1995.IRCON completed more than 300 projects in India and 100 projects in abroad.It is well known for undertaking challenging infrastructure projects, especially in difficult terrains in India and abroad. If you want more details about you can check at www.ircon.org about us section.
Official Website: www.ircon.org
Job Profile: Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Diploma
- AE: Rs.40,000- 1,40,000/-
- JE: Rs.28,000- 80,000/-
Work location: Across India
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
IRCON Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for General Manager, JE & AE Posts: A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways, IRCON International Limited has published a notification for the recruitment of 59 Joint General Manaer, Deputy General Manager (DGM), AE, Junior Engineer, Manager vacancies on regular basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 20-12-2017 to 05-01-2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply are given below…
IRCON Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 59
Name of the Posts:
1. Joint General Manager/ Mechanical: 01 Post
2. Deputy General Manager/ Electrical: 02 Posts
3. AE/ Electrical: 15 Posts
4. Junior Engineer/ Electrical: 20 Posts
5. Manager/ S & T: 03 Posts
6. Manager/ S & T-Design: 01 Post
7. AE/ S & T: 05 Posts
8. Junior Engineer/ S & T: 10 Posts
9. Junior Engineer/ S & T Design: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 50 years for S.No-01, 45 years for S.No-02, 30 years for S.No-03, 04, 07, 08, 09 & 41 years for S.No-05, 06 as on 01-12-2017. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Govt of India Rules.
- Candidates should possess Full Time Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering for S.No-01
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering for S.No-02, 03, 04
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics & comm Engg/ Electrical & Electronics Engg/ Electronics Engg/ Electrical Engg for S.No-05, 06, 07.
- 3 years Full Time Engineering Diploma in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering for S.No-08, 09 with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based Written Exam and/ or Interview.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs 1000/- for UR/ OBC, Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ Ex Serviceman through online using Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card only from State Bank Collect system of State Bank of India website.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website www.ircon.org from 20-12-2017 to 05-01-2018.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates have to log on to the website ‘www.ircon.org’
2. Click on HR & Career
3. Click on Career @ Ircon
4. Again Click on Regular Employment & select the desired post
5. Click on Apply Online
6. Fill all the details & submit the form
7. Take a print out of online application form for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 20-12-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 05-01-2018
Last Date for Online fee payment: 08-01-2018
For more details like medical standards, pay scale & other information click on Advertisement link.
To Apply –Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.