: At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Job Profile: Stat Programmer 1
Company Name: IQVIA
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Job Overview: Provide programming expertise to develop and maintain programs to meet internal and external clients’ needs. Provide and assist in leading the development of project-related solutions to a wide range of statistical programming tasks.
• Perform and plan: (i) the programming, testing, and documentation of programs for use in creating statistical tables and listing summaries, (ii) the programming of analysis databases (derived datasets) and transfers of data for internal and external clients and (iii) the programming of database quality control checks.
• May program the integration of databases from multiple studies or sources, under supervision.
• Develop programming documentation including specifications, as appropriate, under supervision.
• Provide advanced technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients, and bring project solutions to teams and department, under supervision.
• Develop, implement and validate new process technologies, macros and applications under supervision.
• Fulfill project responsibilities at the level of assisting the statistical team lead.
• Understand the Scope of Work, estimate the work completed, and manage Out of Scope single studies, under supervision. May manage budget and resource requirements and provide revenue and resource forecasts for single studies. May be required to understand the budget and quote assumptions.
• Master’s Degree in Computer science or related field Req Or
• Bachelor’s Degree biostatistics or related field and 1-year relevant experience Req
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
• Knowledge of programming, statistics and/or clinical drug development process
• Working knowledge of computing applications such as Base SAS, SAS/STAT and SAS Macro Language
• Organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Aptitude for mathematical calculations
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Apply before the link Expires for IQVIA Recruitment 2020 Hiring For Stat Programmer