Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
IQVIA Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Company: At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way.
Company Name: IQVIA
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Profile: Software Engineer
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Overview for IQVIA Off Campus Hiring:
- This requisition is for fresher candidates.
- Provides high quality, timely development and on-time input to solutions for managed services oriented client projects.
- Assignments range in complexity from basic analysis and problem solving to assisting in the development of more complex solutions to leading small teams.
- Contributes to meeting client satisfaction objectives.
- Develops modules and low level designs while monitoring technical quality standards of onshore / offshore developers.
Essential Functions for IQVIA Off Campus Hiring
• Supporting the design and build of new technology solutions including; understanding business needs, determining product specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies
• Conducting market research; to understand business needs and generating product requirements
• Managing internal and external cross functional stakeholders to support product development
• Leveraging business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives to client questions
• SQL queries and/or PL/SQL code knowledge is necessary.
• Working in a team of like-minded professionals to create reports, presentations, workshops with client employees, management teams and other stakeholders, under the guidance our “the best on the business” team leaders
• Developing broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
• Working independently and as part of a team
• Assisting development and writing of proposals with senior support
• Attending, supporting and presenting at client meetings
• Contributing to learning, development and recruiting
Qualifications required for IQVIA Off Campus Hiring
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering/ Information Technology or MCA.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
- Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to one’s functional area.
- Knowledge of current events and developments within an industry and major competitors.
- Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace.
- Knowledge of professional/trade associations, key people and companies. Effective time management skills.
Apply Before the link Expires for IQVIA Off Campus Hiring.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for IQVIA Off Campus Hiring