Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
IQVIA Off Campus Hiring For Associate Details:
Company Name: At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way.
Official Website: www.iqvia.com
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Experience Required: 0-1 year
Work Locations: Bangalore
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related discipline or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Responsible to understand and build study as per client requirements.
• Contribute to delivery of high-quality configured system or code
• Gain an understanding of trouble shooting and problem solving techniques
• Maintain compliance to training, documentation, policies and procedures
• Responsible to support simple and medium complexity change orders (SCRs)
• Responsible for required documentation as per the laid SOP’s
• Works collaboratively and professionally with the cross functional teams to achieve the goals.
• Performs other tasks as necessary.
• Understands role and contribution relative to project objectives
• Regularly uses company’s global knowledge systems
• Able to provide ideas & process improvements for organizational growth.
• Meet or exceed defined levels of productivity
• Acquire expected competency levels within defined timelines
Skills and Competencies
• Skills Required : SQL (2000 &2008) , crystal report and BOBJ
• Additional skills preferred: Basic Clinical Domain Knowledge, Knowledge on SQL SSIS
• Expected high level of professionalism in the work environment.
• Ability to learn the domain quickly.
• Ability to meet and adhere to timelines as planned for study
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
• Keeps up to date with new developments to ensure knowledge of the industry/area of expertise is up to date.
• Sound interpersonal skills
• Demonstrates commitment and enthusiasm towards IQVIA’s goals and objectives
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related discipline or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• 0-1 years of experience in Software Development preferably work experience in clinical domain.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply