IQVIA Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers:
About Company: IQVIA, formerly Quintiles and IMS Health, Inc., is an American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technology and clinical research.
Company Name: IQVIA
Job Profile: Associate Software Developer
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Job Type: Full time
Job ID: R1224526
Develop fit for purpose AIML models/algorithms/processes to address pharma/healthcare applications and innovative products upon completion of prototypes followed by the building of production grade algorithms/automation engines for client delivables. Test for viability in order to deliver final products to clients. Able to bring newly researched ideas to reality quickly and on a large scale. Design, build, test, and deliver products from post-prototype to client delivery.
• Assists in the transformation of machine learning research domain expertise in the areas of human data into viable prototypes
• Assists in the development of features of models on individual projects and/or products with guidance and support from others
• Develops understanding of the creation of new algorithms through working alongside other Machine Learning Engineers and Machine Learning Research Scientists
• Assists in the building and training of new production grade algorithms that can learn from complex, high dimensionality data in order to uncover patterns from which machine learning models and applications can be developed
• Uses a variety of techniques in order to improve the performance of individual natural language processing and/or machine learning algorithms
• Assists in the testing and validation of models to determine viability for deployment with guidance and support from others
• Assists in creating fit for purpose experiments and prototype ideas to address pharma questions
• Consult for internal and external clients, implement solution development and innovation with guidance and support from others, assist in client AI project technical delivery
• Master’s Degree Master’s Degree in Machine Learning, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, Math, or related field
• 0-2 years’ experience working on creating machine learning algorithms
• Programming experience using one or more of the following: Java, C++, Python, R, Deep learning or equivalent
• Experience working with large, real world datasets.
Apply Before the link Expires for IQVIA Off Campus Drive.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for IQVIA Off Campus Drive