About Company: iQuanti a digital marketing and analytics company. Founded in 2008, iQuanti focuses on driving client business through a sharp data focus and proven, proprietary, digital marketing tools and models, producing superior and predictable results. The company is on the forefront of digital innovation.
Job Profile: Analyst
Company Name: iQuanti
Official Website: www.iquanti.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC:₹ 4,00,000.00 – ₹ 4,60,000.00
Exp Needed: Fresher (2018)
Apply before: Wednesday, 10 Oct, 2018
Event Date: Friday, 12th Oct, 2018
Event Location: Bangalore
- 2018 batch BE/ BTech (Any branch / preferably NO CS/IT)
- Good academics (minimum 60%)
- Excellent pH score, especially in PS and Quantitative section
As a Link Management Analyst, you will manage and optimize link management campaigns addressing various off page aspects particularly link building and will work towards meeting client goals and objectives.
- Ensure that the off-page elements of the websites and internet properties under your influence are periodically monitored and maintained
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to suggest opportunities for carrying out link building activities
- Provide competitor backlink analysis and suggest recommendations for internal and external linking along with ensuring outreach execution
- Research and suggest relevant citations for link building
- Provide actionable white hat SEO techniques for link building and implement the same
- Create outreach email templates for link building/link clean up/disavow activity and outreach webmasters for desired outcome
- Coordinate with people from various dept. such as Technology, Products, PPC, Analytics etc. to ensure that the current task is completed with valid inputs from all concerned parties
- Ensure actionable insights/impact analysis are sent out with the monthly dashboards and also for other analysis that is run for the campaign
- Communication to the team and management on project progress, status, timelines and results through Mavenlink
- Understand & effectively employ tools such as – Google Webmaster Tools, ALPS, BrightEdge, Google Analytics, Omniture, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Buzzsumo etc.
- Build expertize in organizing data for analysis using Excel & PowerPoint (Performance Analysis, Client Dashboards, Monthly Plans etc.)
- Learn and adopt SEO frameworks for performance optimization.
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in SEO – algorithmic updates, new tools in the market, current trends that impact SEO performance etc.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now