About the Company:
iQuanti a digital marketing and analytics company.
Founded in 2008, iQuanti is a data-driven digital marketing firm that uses analytics and proprietary models to deliver high-performance marketing programs. With more than 10 years of experience, iQuanti turns consumer insights into actionable growth strategies for some of the world’s largest brands. iQuanti’s proprietary ALPS tool leverages predictive modelling and algorithmic simulations to drive more effective client campaigns. iQuanti has been recognized on the 2018 Inc 500/5000 list of fastest-growing companies in the U.S.
Job Profile: Analyst
Company Name: iQuanti
Official Website: www.iquanti.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 4,50,000 – ₹ 5,00,000 | (4,50,000 + Variable)
Exp Needed: Fresher (2020)
Last Date To Apply: Tuesday, 01 Sep 2020
Drive Date: Thursday, 3rd Sep 2020
Drive Location: Online(Remote)
- B. E. / B Tech (with 60% aggregate) – 2020 Batch
- Good pH Score
- Good academics
As an Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work across areas such as SEO, Web Analytics, Search Advertising, and Experience Optimization. Using data, iQuanti frameworks, and methodologies, you will be expected to conduct analysis, research, use the latest digital tools and techniques to support the client engagement teams of iQuanti.
- Aggregate and analyze web data along various dimensions using simple techniques
- Define and execute online marketing campaigns – – get hands-on experience in campaign management tools like Google Adwords, Facebook, etc.
- Understand the web behaviors and implications of those behaviors to our clients. Gain an understanding of marketing/acquisition-related knowledge – specifically around digital marketing concepts
- Build expertise in SEO and in organizing data for analysis using Excel, SQL and other tools based on need
- Draw inferences from data and test hypothesis using statistical techniques
- Perform various analyses using advanced statistical techniques like segmentation, regression, etc.
- Understand various 3rd party data providers and tools – Google, Omniture, Moz, Semrush, etc.
- Participate and support in delivering results and presentations to clients
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in marketing analysis and tools/techniques
– Constantly read the latest trends in the digital marketing space and challenge the thinking by developing a hypothesis and validating hypothesis using simple research techniques
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment – should excel with minimal supervision
- Willingness to learn
- Strong analytical skills and interest in digital marketing
- Google Analytics/Adwords Certification is an added advantage.
Salary: 4,50,000 (fixed) + 8-10% (variable)
Apply Before the link Expires.