About Company: iQuanti a digital marketing and analytics company. Founded in 2008, iQuanti focuses on driving client business through a sharp data focus and proven, proprietary, digital marketing tools and models, producing superior and predictable results. The company is on the forefront of digital innovation.
Job Profile :Analyst
Company Name: iQuanti
Official Website: www.iquanti.com
Work Location: Bangalore
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
CTC:₹ 4,00,000.00 – ₹ 4,60,000.00
Exp Needed: Fresher (2018)
Apply before: Wednesday, 10 Oct, 2018
Event Date: Friday, 12th Oct, 2018
Event Location: Bangalore
- 2018 batch BE/ BTech (Any branch / preferably NO CS/IT)
- Good academics (minimum 60%)
- Excellent pH score, especially in PS and Quantitative section
As a SEO Analyst, you will execute and deliver on SEO goals for clients as an integral part of cross-channel digital marketing project teams led by engagement managers.
- Keyword Strategy: Perform detailed keyword research on the client’s site by considering the existing SEO reach, competition benchmarking and cross-channel analysis to arrive at targeted keyword sets.
- Client Goal Delivery: Participate and contribute to the SEO goal achievement plan as a part of client project teams
- Planning Support: Contribute to planning discussions by providing inputs around effort and time requirement on specific milestones and deliverables
- Technical Analysis: Conduct comprehensive technical site audits on desktop as well as mobile to identify gaps like page indexing, text to HTML ratio, broken links, etc. and suggest recommendations. Also enable the execution of optimization plans with the team leader and project managers.
- On Page Optimization: Conduct detailed analysis of all on-page attributes like H1 tags, meta-tags, title tags, etc. and provide recommendations based on SEO best practices for optimization. Also enable the execution of optimization plans with the team leader and project managers.
- Content Strategy: With keyword research as the fundamental input conduct a deep dive on site content to contribute to a content strategy. The strategy needs to provide keyword to page mapping, identify content gaps and suggestions in the form of content calendars for both on and off the site. Also enable the execution of optimization plans with the team leader and project managers.
- Off page: Conduct in-depth link analysis by evaluating multiple link data points and properties. Categorize the links as positive or negative impact links and create action plans around link building or removal. Also enable the execution of optimization plans with the team leader and project managers.
- SEO analytics: Conduct data analysis on SEO and derive actionable insights to enable continuous optimization. Be analytical and creative in representing SEO data in different reports and dashboards. Provide SEO insights on the client deliverables
Salary: 4,00,000 fixed + 15% Variable
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Preparing for Off Campus Jobs or College Placement drives? Click Here to Join Campus Jobs Premium Course which contains 700+ Video lessons, 200+ Programming Questions & 10,000+ Practice Questions
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Get Fresher Jobs from Top Companies Like Microsoft, Nokia, Accenture, Cognizant, Titan, Tata Motors etc.-Click Here To Register Now