About Company: iQuanti a digital marketing and analytics company.Founded in 2008, iQuanti focuses on driving client business through a sharp data focus and proven, proprietary, digital marketing tools and models, producing superior and predictable results. The company is on the forefront of digital innovation.
Position: Engineer 
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: 22 Aug 2018
Last date to apply: 21 Aug 2018
Salary offered: ₹ 4,00,000.00 – ₹ 4,60,000.00Get a 2-Month FREE Membership of SkillShare! Get Unlimited Access to More Than 27,000 Classes for Free
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Experience required: Fresher
Company URL: http://www.iquanti.com/
- B. E. / B Tech – 2018 Batch (CS / IT)
- Good Academics
- Good pH Score
iQuanti is currently hiring for the following roles:
1. Associate Software Engineer
- Plan, Design, Architect, Develop, Test and deploy complex multi-tenant web applications on cloud
- Troubleshoot, test and automate all aspects of product to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Adoption of Scrum and other agile practices as applicable
- Work with product managers to manage feature/product development time-lines and requirements
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in coding standards and cloud technologies
- Proficiency in a modern OOPs programming language like Python/Java/C++
- Knowledge of any SQL/NoSQL databases will be a plus
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Passion for ‘good’ development practices – Unit testing, TDD, BDD, modularity, Micro Services.
- Interest in working in a cloud-driven architecture
2. Quality Assurance Engineer
- Analyze product and technical user stories and create, document and execute relevant testable scenarios
- Participate in release planning, sprint planning, and technical design reviews; provide input as appropriate
- Partner with engineers, product managers, and other team members as appropriate
- Develop, maintain and execute automated tests
- Develop, maintain and enhance test automation framework and test infrastructure as needed
- Develop and drive automation test planning, cases, and strategy, to both ensure product quality and to contribute to Continuous Integration and Delivery efforts.
- Find and appropriately document defects and validate fixes
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of product
- Comfortable using at least one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Python.
- Ability to write SQL queries.
- Self-motivated, requiring minimal oversight
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Good communication skills and the ability to generate and communicate meaningful development metrics
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now