About the Company: iQuanti a digital marketing and analytics company.
Founded in 2008, iQuanti focuses on driving client business through a sharp data focus and proven, proprietary, digital marketing tools, and models, producing superior and predictable results. The company is at the forefront of digital innovation.
Job Profile:Graduate Trainee
Company Name: iQuanti
Official Website: www.iquanti.com
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: ₹ 4,50,000 – ₹ 5,25,000
Exp Needed:Fresher (2019)
Apply before: Thursday, 21 Mar, 2019
Event Date: Saturday, 23rd Mar, 2019
Event Location: Bangalore
- B. E. / B Tech – 2019 Batch (Except CS / IT)
- Good Academics
- Good pH Score
- Understand various 3rd party data providers and tools – Google, Omniture, Moz, Semrush etc.
- Aggregate and analyze web data along various dimensions using simple techniques
- Understand web behaviors and implications of those behaviors to our clients. Gain understanding of marketing/acquisition related knowledge – specifically around digital marketing concepts Build expertize in organizing data for analysis using Excel, SQL and other tools based on need
- Draw inferences from data and test hypothesis using statistical techniques
- Perform various analyses using advanced statistical techniques like segmentation, regression etc.
- Define and implement routine reports (weekly / monthly)
- Provide detailed monthly and quarterly results overviews to clients
- Define and execute online marketing campaigns – – get hands-on experience in campaign management tools like Google Adwords, Microsoft Adcenter etc.
- Participate and support in delivering results and presentations to clients
- Learn various frameworks for analysis – from simple frameworks to aggregate data using pivot tables to summarizing data by segmenting on various criteria
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in marketing analysis and tools/techniques – Constantly read latest trends in the digital marketing space and challenge the thinking by developing a hypothesis and validating hyp0thesis using simple research techniques
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge in data warehousing and SQL/PL-SQL will be appreciated
- Knowledge in Statistical techniques will be an added advantage
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment – should excel with minimal supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
- Google Analytics/Adwords Certification is an added advantage
Salary: 4,50,000 (fixed) + 15% (variable)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here