About the Company: iQuanti a digital marketing and analytics company.
Founded in 2008, iQuanti focuses on driving client business through a sharp data focus and proven, proprietary, digital marketing tools, and models, producing superior and predictable results. The company is at the forefront of digital innovation.
Job Profile:Graduate Trainee
Company Name: iQuanti
Official Website: www.iquanti.com
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: ₹ 4,50,000 – ₹ 5,25,000
Exp Needed:Fresher (2019)
Apply before: Thursday, 21 Mar, 2019
Event Date: Saturday, 23rd Mar, 2019
Event Location: Bangalore
- B. E. / B Tech – 2019 Batch (Except CS / IT)
- Good Academics
- Good pH Score
- Understand various 3rd party data providers and tools – Google, Omniture, Moz, Semrush etc.
- Aggregate and analyze web data along various dimensions using simple techniques
- Understand web behaviors and implications of those behaviors to our clients. Gain understanding of marketing/acquisition related knowledge – specifically around digital marketing concepts Build expertize in organizing data for analysis using Excel, SQL and other tools based on need
- Draw inferences from data and test hypothesis using statistical techniques
- Perform various analyses using advanced statistical techniques like segmentation, regression etc.
- Define and implement routine reports (weekly / monthly)
- Provide detailed monthly and quarterly results overviews to clients
- Define and execute online marketing campaigns – – get hands-on experience in campaign management tools like Google Adwords, Microsoft Adcenter etc.
- Participate and support in delivering results and presentations to clients
- Learn various frameworks for analysis – from simple frameworks to aggregate data using pivot tables to summarizing data by segmenting on various criteria
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in marketing analysis and tools/techniques – Constantly read latest trends in the digital marketing space and challenge the thinking by developing a hypothesis and validating hyp0thesis using simple research techniques
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge in data warehousing and SQL/PL-SQL will be appreciated
- Knowledge in Statistical techniques will be an added advantage
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment – should excel with minimal supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
- Google Analytics/Adwords Certification is an added advantage
Salary: 4,50,000 (fixed) + 15% (variable)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons