Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Invesco Hiring Freshers Details:
About Invesco: Invesco Ltd. is an American independent investment management company that is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, United States, and has branch offices in 20 countries. Its common stock is a constituent of the S&P 500 and trades on the New York stock exchange.
Company Name: Invesco
Job Trainee – Ops Development
Locations: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Career Area: Client Services
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Job purpose (Job Summary): The Business Analyst’s primary function is providing system and administrative support services to the North American Transfer Agency business groups.
Key Responsibilities/Duties for Invesco Hiring Freshers:
- Respond to users system related requests and reported issues.
- Perform research and analysis of issues and requests by working closely with our Technology support, external third-party vendors and internal business partners to resolve the issue and to fulfill the requests.
- Manage Transfer Agency security access requests and updates
- Provide testing support, test and coordinate testing of system changes
- Process vendor invoices and other administrative duties as needed for Operations Development
- Ability to run queries to fulfill report and audit requests.
- Maintain strong relationship with internal business partners and external vendors
A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Work Experience/Knowledge for Invesco Hiring Freshers:
- Experience using project management software such as Microsoft Project and other ancillary applications such as MS Excel and PowerPoint (preferred)
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively interact and communicate both verbally and in writing with a variety of individuals.
- Ability to multi-task on various support items.
- Ability to cooperate in a team environment.
- Ability to establish priorities, meet deadlines, and concentrate on detailed information in a fast-paced demanding work environment.
- Strong work ethic.
- Normal work environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust and temperature.
- The ability to lift, carry or otherwise move objects of up to 10 pounds is also necessary.
- Normally works a regular schedule of hours, however hours may vary depending upon the project or assignment.
- Willingness to work off hours (North American) and/or weekends.
Apply Before the link Expires for Invesco Hiring Freshers
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Invesco Hiring Freshers