About the company: Invendis is an M2M/IOT company Founded in 2007, by professionals with experience in Telemetry & Telematics industry. Strongly backed by investors with background of investing in technology companies, it has established a significant brand and customer base across the verticals and industry segments it operates in. Invendis products have been deployed in 18000+ remote sites across Asia, Africa & Europe. Invendis solutions are centered on data gathering using embedded hardware solutions and telecom tower operations analytics to gain actionable insights.Invendis solutions are centered on data gathering using embedded hardware solutions and telecom tower operations analytics to gain actionable insights.
Company: Invendis Technologies
Position: Sales Engineer – Trainee [2016/17]
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: 14 Aug 2018
Last date to apply: 12 Aug 2018
Salary offered: ₹ 2,40,000.00
Experience required: Fresher
Company URL: www.invendis.com
- BE/BTech 2016/17 batch (Electrical/Electronics related branches)
- Good academic record
- High pH score
Key Purpose of the role:
- Assist in sales activity in India / African region and develop business in India region.
- Explore contacts within the telecom circle and establish relationship with contacts shared from organization side.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Manage key accounts and generate recurring business with existing clients.
- Manage POC demo with new clients – including coordination with clients and setting the right expectations.
- Participating in RFP’s and prepare techno-commercial proposals along with the team, creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
- Visit potential customers for new business.
- Visit existing customers for new/repeat business & relationship building.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates