About Company: The Intercontinental Exchange is an American Fortune 500 company formed in 2000 that operates global exchanges, clearing houses and provides mortgage technology, data and listing services. The company owns exchanges for financial and commodity markets, and operates 12 regulated exchanges and marketplaces.
Company Name: ICE
Job Profile: Trainee Associate
Job ID: 21000562
Job Type: Temporary Work
Experience Required: Freshers
- Learn, interpret, collate and transform reference data information for simple structures/events/documents in either the primary market or the secondary market (but not both) provided in a variety legal and financial documents, third party reports and vendor information while ensuring that the reference data provided in ICE’s products and services accurate, comprehensive and in a timely manner, namely best in class with oversight from senior members of the team.
- Undergo comprehensive training program in both class-room or on-the job training in understanding various process of information flow from external to ICE reference data teams, thus reading the documents and profiling the data into ICE system of records.
- Execute on-the job training in procuring required documents and/or trusted content utilizing creative internet searches and by conducting direct outreach to issuers, underwriters, fiduciary agents and bond counsel.
- Apply problem-solving skills to identify and help to resolve data quality issues and/or work-flow inefficiencies and process improvements resulting in increased accuracy levels, time to market and productivity.
- MBA in Finance, Economics. M.Sc. in Environmental Science. Strictly Freshers.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressured, fluid environment
- Ability to distill large amounts of varied information into specific takeaways
- Willingness to work in 24/7 environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and high degree of demonstrated decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and eagerness to learn and collaborate with others.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply