Interactive Brokers Freshers Recruitment :Interactive Brokers LLC is a U.S.-based brokerage firm. It operates the largest electronic trading platform in the U.S. by number of daily average revenue trades. The company brokers stocks, options, futures, EFPs, futures options, forex, bonds, and funds.
Company Name: IBKR
Job Profile: Intern – Software Developer
Work Location: Mumbai, India
Degree Needed: MCA/BE/Btech/Mtech/ME
Minimum qualifications for Interactive Brokers Freshers Recruitment
- MCA/BE/Btech/Mtech/ME degree in Computer Science or related technical field from a reputed institution
- Experience programming in Java and Oracle/Mysql
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Sound Knowledge of SQL, relational databases, and other data storage solutions.
- Fluency in English language
Preferred qualifications for Interactive Brokers Freshers Recruitment
- MCA/ME in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in 1 or more scripting languages like Perl, Unix Shell, Awk, Python.
- Some programming experience in Web Technologies like PHP, AJAX.
- A strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Ability to perform under pressure in time-critical situations using sound judgment and professionalism
- Ability to integrate into and work well within a global team
- Very close to technology and looking at a technically centric career
Job Description: If you are proficient in developing front-end systems or corresponding back-end services for them, have solid programming experience, love the challenge of developing complex real-time solutions, and enjoy working in a dynamic environment with a strong team, then Interactive Brokers may be just the place for you. This job is heavily oriented toward designing, building and optimizing trading and back-office applications.
As an JSE, you will join a team of highly talented and motivated engineers who are passionate about their work. You will design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions with complete ownership throughout this job.
- Research, conceive and develop technology solutions to extend and improve IB’s customer facing and back-end applications.
- Write client / server-side code for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Work in close collaboration with engineering team based in other IB Offices in Europe and US.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Solve all problems that come your way.
Apply Before the link Expires for Interactive Brokers Freshers Recruitment .