Intellisoft Technologies Off Campus 2020:
About the company: Intellisoft Technologies has been in the offshore product development field for the last 15 years. We pride ourselves as a boutique company that focuses on fostering innovation instead of churning project after project.
Our key differentiator is our functional knowledge as well as our engagement methodologies. We have excellent functional knowledge in healthcare, hospitality, agriculture, and enterprise application domains, and most of our business contracts involve some kind of skin-in-the-game engagement.
Almost all our clientele is based internationally, the USA being the most dominant geography.
Job Profile: Junior Software Engineer
Company Name: Intellisoft Technologies
Official Website: www.intellisoft-services.com
Work Location: Noida
CTC: ₹ 3,50,000 – ₹ 4,00,000
Exp Needed: Fresher (2020)
Last Date To Apply: Monday, 30 Nov, 2020
Drive Date: Wednesday, 2nd Dec, 2020
Drive Location: Online
Eligibility for Intellisoft Technologies Off Campus:
- 2020 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT)
- Good academic record
- Good pH Score
Job requirements for Intellisoft Technologies Off Campus:
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will assist in the development, implementation, and management of technology-based business solutions to improve our clients’ delivery approach. You will be coding, testing, and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
Good to have:
- Candidate with knowledge of ASP.NET/VB .NET/C#/Ms SQ
- Strong logical and analytical skills
- Exceptionally good communication skill
- Transparency and integrity
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements.
- Assisting in implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes & technology.
- Participating in the execution and documentation of tests.
- Executing conversion plans and documenting possible improvements; identifying disruptions in the processes.
- Candidates would be onboarded as interns initially for first 3 months during which stipend would be 15,000/- per month
- Selected candidates would get breaks for 2-3 weeks for college examinations
- Candidates willing to join immediately need only apply.
Apply before the link Expires for Intellisoft Technologies Off Campus.