About the company: Intellisoft Technologies commenced its journey way back in 2006 as Intellisoft Services until it was rechristened in 2014. Three colleagues with a vision to run and build something of and on their own joined hands to set up this venture. We started off with just a single developer sharing space with another start-up healthcare BPO firm we founded. However our progress has been quite steady ever since with a gradual and selective addition of customers, which then metamorphosed into healthy business alliances and ventures over the last few years. As of today, we take pride in running our operations from a very spacious, uniquely designed office in Noida housing a team of fifty highly spirited software professionals.
Company: Intellisoft Technologies
Position: Junior Software Test Engineer 
Job location: Noida
Event date: 21 Mar 2018
Last date to apply: 19 Mar 2018
Salary offered: ₹ 2,60,000
Experience required: Fresher
Company URL: www.intellisofttechnologies.comEarn upto ₹25,000 every month | Earn Money With No Investment !!! Download the App Now!!!
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- 2017 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT) / MCA
- Good academic record
- Good pH Score
Job requirements: As a Junior Software Test Engineer (Manual and automated) will be involved in manual testing of web based application and Web Services.
- Developing manual test scripts.
- Executing automated and manual test cases.
- Responsible to tracking and logging defects during execution.
- Generating reports such as defect analysis report, project status report, etc.
- Actively participate in requirement analysis and test design.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Knowledge on Automation using Selenium.
Candidate must have
- Good Knowledge, JIRA, web service testing & Confluence.
- Good Knowledge in Application Lifecycle Management
- Have good understanding of Software testing lifecycle.
- Should have Knowledge in various test development and design methodologies.
- Working knowledge on SQL.
- Good working knowledge on Agile methodology and process.
- Good communication skill
- Transparency and integrity
- Problem solving skills and learning attitude
- confident & Energetic
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Great Opportunity to Work from Home!!! Get Upto Rs. 25K each Month!!! Click Here to Download the App Now