Intel Freshers Recruitment 2019 | Intel Hiring Freshers | Intel Hiring Graduate Intern Technical | Intel Hiring BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc – Electrical |Intel Hiring 2019 & 2020 Batch | Bangalore Jobs | May 2019
About the Company: We’re building on our unrivaled history of innovation to power the future of computing and communications. Our ambitions? A world that runs on Intel. We’re doing this by helping our customers find the technologies and solutions that allow them to transform their businesses and gain market advantage. And it all starts with data. At Intel, we’re on a journey from a PC-centric company to a data-centric company. Our unmatched depth of experience and scope of vision allows us to dream big, to create a world where Intel powers the future of computing and communications—including powerful processors and accelerators that unlock the full potential of data. We continuously deliver advances in performance, power, and connectivity across a diversity of data-centric workloads, so our customers can harness the raw power of data.
Official Website: www.intel.in
Job Profile: Graduate Intern Technical
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering Additional qualifications include:
- Logic Design, RTL Coding, Behavioral modeling, Analog, Mixed-Signal, and RF Development Engineers with Skills and Expertise in Developing Monolithic Integrated Circuits for Wireless and Wireline Communications Systems and product using CMOS*, BiCMOS*, SiGe*, GaAs* Process technologies.
- You should possess a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering Additional qualifications include:
- Good familiarity with Industry standard high speed circuit design and simulation tools and scripting skills in programming languages like Perl*
- Strong analog and/or mixed signal circuit design skills
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Excellent Team work and customer orientation skills
- Good coding skills using Verilog, VHDL and System-C.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons