Intel Freshers Recruitment 2019 | Intel Hiring Freshers | Intel Hiring Graduate Intern Technical | Intel Hiring BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc – Electrical |Intel Hiring 2019 & 2020 Batch | Bangalore Jobs | May 2019
About the Company: We’re building on our unrivaled history of innovation to power the future of computing and communications. Our ambitions? A world that runs on Intel. We’re doing this by helping our customers find the technologies and solutions that allow them to transform their businesses and gain market advantage. And it all starts with data. At Intel, we’re on a journey from a PC-centric company to a data-centric company. Our unmatched depth of experience and scope of vision allows us to dream big, to create a world where Intel powers the future of computing and communications—including powerful processors and accelerators that unlock the full potential of data. We continuously deliver advances in performance, power, and connectivity across a diversity of data-centric workloads, so our customers can harness the raw power of data.
Official Website: www.intel.in
Job Profile: Graduate Intern Technical
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering Additional qualifications include:
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- Logic Design, RTL Coding, Behavioral modeling, Analog, Mixed-Signal, and RF Development Engineers with Skills and Expertise in Developing Monolithic Integrated Circuits for Wireless and Wireline Communications Systems and product using CMOS*, BiCMOS*, SiGe*, GaAs* Process technologies.
- You should possess a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering Additional qualifications include:
- Good familiarity with Industry standard high speed circuit design and simulation tools and scripting skills in programming languages like Perl*
- Strong analog and/or mixed signal circuit design skills
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Excellent Team work and customer orientation skills
- Good coding skills using Verilog, VHDL and System-C.
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates