About Intel: We are a technology leader focused on unleashing the potential of data so that we can fulfill our purpose: Create world-changing technology that enriches the lives of every person on earth. This is our ultimate motivation and why we exist. We are in the midst of an exciting journey to go beyond just PCs and servers to a company that is at the center of a new era where everything looks and acts like a computer. The explosion of devices and data has led to several technology inflections—AI, 5G network transformation, and the rise of the intelligent edge—that, together, will shape the future of technology.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Company Name: Intel Corporation
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
- Invent, design, build, deliver, and operate solutions that drive standards and efficiency across the ecosystem.
- They build the infrastructure that allows other software engineers to quickly deploy, run and scale their software.
- They plan, design, develop, test, and modify software systems or applications for enhancements and new products that are specifically focused on cloud service development.
- Using current programming language and technologies writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
Qualifications: B.Tech with a minimum of 2 years of experience or M. Tech in CSE/EE/Mathematics or equivalent
Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel’s efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel’s corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.
Apply Before the link Expires for Intel Hiring Freshers For Software Engineer Position.