Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Intel Hiring Freshers For Operations Intern Position Details:
About Company: Intel’s mission is to shape the future of technology to help create a better future for the entire world. By pushing forward in fields like AI, analytics and cloud-to-edge technology, Intel’s work is at the heart of countless innovations. From major breakthroughs like self-driving cars and rebuilding the coral reefs, to things that make everyday life better like blockbuster effects and improved shopping experiences — they’re all powered by Intel technology. With a career at Intel, you have the opportunity to help make the future more wonderful for everyone.
Company Name: Intel
Job ID: JR0165113
Job Category: Intern/Student
Primary Location: Bangalore, KA IN
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Type: Intern
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Profile: Operations Intern
- Intel India Operations team is looking for energetic and passionate Software Engineer. Responsible for technology and automation interventions.
- As a member of the team, you will be working on creating sustainable and scaleable programs across key strategic areas.
- In this role, you will design end to end scalable and robust solutions from collecting requirements to finally delivering the project.
- We are looking for students who are well versed in latest development methodologies like Agile and Scrum.
- Should also enable solutions that take into account APIs, security, manageability, usability, and other critical factors that contribute to complete solutions.
- Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science
- Understanding of software design development and agile software development.
- Jquery, Bootstrap, AngularJS, XML, AJAX, jQuery
- Web User Interface Design (UI)
- Web Services (REST SOAP)
- Knowledge of windows IIS server hosting
- Experience working with DBs, MSSQL, MySQL,
- Problem solving, debug and reverse engineering skills
- Team player
- Quick learner, self motivated to work independently on designing new software
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Knowledge of source code management systems: Git experience is a plus
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company’s culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel’s business goals.
Apply Before the link Expires for Intel Hiring Freshers For Operations Intern Position.