About the Company: Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in Silicon Valley
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer – Intern
Company Name: Intel Corporation
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Degree Needed: M.S/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
- This is an exciting role in a new team in Intel India.
- The Programmable Software Engineering team delivers cutting-edge tools for Intel FPGA technology.
- The Programmable Firmware and Software teams are looking for SW engineers to join our team.
- As a Technical intern, you will be working as part of the Programmable SW Engineering team in India.
- Master’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science with Embedded Software specialization
- Excellent academic with Core expertise on low-level software/firmware design, development & coding
- Excellent Programming, Design & Coding Skills in C using complex data structure and algorithms
- Excellent programming and scripting skills (C, C++, Perl, Python, Tcl, etc.)
- Academic Exposure in the domain of BIOS, Security, storage, Serial high speed interface
- Academic Exposure in hardware micro-controller, micro-architecture and RTOS embedded concepts
- Academic Exposure in SW/FW interface design and deep insight into the hardware internals
- Academic Exposure in ARM, DSP low level embedded software programming including HW configuration, state machine design with timing constraints
- Proactive, self-motivated and quick learner
- Excellent team player and great communication
Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera’s industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel’s world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
2020 Batch 2019 Batch 2018 Batch 2017 Batch
2021 Batch 2016 Batch 2015 Batch Internship