About the Company: We’re building on our unrivaled history of innovation to power the future of computing and communications. Our ambitions? A world that runs on Intel. We’re doing this by helping our customers find the technologies and solutions that allow them to transform their businesses and gain market advantage. And it all starts with data. At Intel, we’re on a journey from a PC-centric company to a data-centric company. Our unmatched depth of experience and scope of vision allows us to dream big, to create a world where Intel powers the future of computing and communications—including powerful processors and accelerators that unlock the full potential of data. We continuously deliver advances in performance, power, and connectivity across a diversity of data-centric workloads, so our customers can harness the raw power of data.
Job Profile: Software Engineer Intern
Degree Needed: M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Location: Bangalore
- Develops software as the primary job function Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI’s, web.
- May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies.
- The ideal candidate should have:
- Good Operating System and networking concepts
- Should have a good grasp of the technology.
- Good at troubleshooting system level issues and excellent problem solving skills.
- The ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The quality of a self-directed and highly motivated individual strong communication skills and the ability to work well.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here