Intel Hiring Freshers As Software Developer Intern: Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in Silicon Valley
Company Name: Intel
Job Profile: Software Developer Intern
Qualifications: MTech Student/Intern
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job ID: JR0126182
Job Category: Intern/Student
Primary Location: Bangalore, KA IN
Job Description for Intel Hiring Freshers As Software Developer Intern
- The Client Computing Group (CCG) has an opportunity in its Client Platform Solutions (CPS) group to deliver outstanding client systems, software and experiences that accelerate Intel’s virtuous cycle and lead the industry.
- We work in a multi-disciplined team to design and bring to market the best that Intel can offer in client platform software.
- The goal of our team is to develop world-class software solutions and technologies to help assure platform leadership.
- In this position, your immediate responsibility will be designing and developing Windows Device Drivers to enable new solutions and technologies of future IA platforms.
- You will be working closely with platform architects to understand the requirements, create prototypes as necessary, and productize technologies that get to end users as part of future client platforms.
Inside this Business Group: The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel’s efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel’s corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.
Apply Before the link Expires for Intel Hiring Freshers As Software Developer Intern.