About the Company: Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team – passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.
Job Profile: Software Engineer Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
– Analyzing GNSS test results, logs and additional outputs (Validation intern)
– Implementation of post processing for test logs to find root cause of issues and report to relevant dev teams
– Furnish periodic reports on validation activities
– Conduct reviews for test plans and test results with development teams
– Participating in design reviews, HLD, LLD and other technical meetings and implementing the software code ( SW intern)
Qualifications: Candidate should be undergoing M Tech / MS /M Engg currently , available for > 6 months internship
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Preparing for Off Campus Jobs or College Placement drives? Click Here to Join Campus Jobs Premium Course which contains 700+ Video lessons, 200+ Programming Questions & 10,000+ Practice Questions
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Get Fresher Jobs from Top Companies Like Microsoft, Nokia, Accenture, Cognizant, Titan, Tata Motors etc.-Click Here To Register Now