About the Company:Intel Labs is the company’s world-class, industry leading research organization, responsible for driving Intel’s technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The mission of Intel Labs is to deliver breakthrough technologies to fuel Intel’s growth. This includes identifying and exploring compelling new technologies and high risk opportunities ahead of business unit investment and demonstrating first-to-market technologies and innovative new usages for computing technology. Intel Labs engages the leading thinkers in academia and industry in addition to partnering closely with Intel business units.
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Profile: Graduate Intern Technical
Job ID: JR0033947
Desired Candidate Profile:
- A Master’s\Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or Theoretical Computer Science.
- A minimum CGPA of 8.5 on 10 averaged over all UG courses taken so far.
- Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, Machine Learning, Digital Image Processing.
- Working knowledge of simulation environments like MATLAB .
- Good C programming skills.
- Good knowledge of Probability and Linear algebra Experience working in a Linux environment
- The candidate will comprehend some of the state-of-the art research in object recognition and activity recognition.
- The work involves creating training data-sets for the different types of interesting objects\activities in for a particular ambience, training a machine learning based classifier using this data and applying the algorithm to the test data.
- The candidate will systematically evaluate some of the available implementations of the best-in-class algorithms.
- To make the real-world data amenable for computer processing the work may also involve some tasks like image and video pre-processing.
- Finally, the candidate will profile the computer vision algorithm for CPU and memory bandwidth and identify the potential areas of optimization.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click HereUdemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons