About the Company:Intel Labs is the company’s world-class, industry leading research organization, responsible for driving Intel’s technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The mission of Intel Labs is to deliver breakthrough technologies to fuel Intel’s growth. This includes identifying and exploring compelling new technologies and high risk opportunities ahead of business unit investment and demonstrating first-to-market technologies and innovative new usages for computing technology. Intel Labs engages the leading thinkers in academia and industry in addition to partnering closely with Intel business units.
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Profile: Graduate Intern Technical
Job ID: JR0033947
Desired Candidate Profile:
- A Master’s\Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or Theoretical Computer Science.
- A minimum CGPA of 8.5 on 10 averaged over all UG courses taken so far.
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
- Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, Machine Learning, Digital Image Processing.
- Working knowledge of simulation environments like MATLAB .
- Good C programming skills.
- Good knowledge of Probability and Linear algebra Experience working in a Linux environment
- The candidate will comprehend some of the state-of-the art research in object recognition and activity recognition.
- The work involves creating training data-sets for the different types of interesting objects\activities in for a particular ambience, training a machine learning based classifier using this data and applying the algorithm to the test data.
- The candidate will systematically evaluate some of the available implementations of the best-in-class algorithms.
- To make the real-world data amenable for computer processing the work may also involve some tasks like image and video pre-processing.
- Finally, the candidate will profile the computer vision algorithm for CPU and memory bandwidth and identify the potential areas of optimization.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates