Intel Freshers Recruitment As Software Development Engineer: We’re building on our unrivaled history of innovation to power the future of computing and communications. Our ambitions? A world that runs on Intel. We’re doing this by helping our customers find the technologies and solutions that allow them to transform their businesses and gain market advantage.
Job Profile: Embedded Software Development Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Work Location: Bangalore, KA IN
Job ID: JR0124963
Job Category: Engineering
Embedded Software Development Engineer focusing on developing drivers and middleware in Linux OS. Candidate will be responsible to develop and validate functionality in a complex system level environment. Key responsibilities include:
– End-to-end development responsibility – Designs, develops, debugs & tests on the target system. Primary development happens in Linux.
– Adaptable to work across both low level drivers like DMA, I2C etc and middleware logical layers. Able to troubleshoot Linux apps and drivers issue.
– On need basis, should be ready to develop host side software in Linux/Windows as per project needs.
– High involvement in system topics like memory configuration, resource handling, system initialization, Virtualization.
– Contributes intensively to silicon bring up camps through technical contributions to prove successful execution of module and support various system tracks.
– Manage various stake holders on deliverable to ensure high quality and timely delivery
– Candidate should have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Electronics or Computer Science Engineering with exposure to embedded system development.
– Knowledge in Linux Kernel, driver and application development.
– Experience with embedded development environment such as git, Linux host.
– Knows to troubleshoot various kernel issues with the help of gdb server or host based debugger.
– Scripting knowledge in Perl, Python or shell scripts.
– Exposure to build script and infrastructure. Understanding of Yocto build system would be a plus.
-Knowledge in IO and connectivity drivers like PCIe, Ethernet, USB will be a plus.
Apply Before the link Expires for Intel Freshers Recruitment As Software Development Engineer.