About the Company: Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in the Silicon Valley
Job Profile: Graphics Software Engineer – Intern
Work Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: Freshers
- In this position, the candidate will be joining the VPG SWS/BA team.
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a software technical nature.
- Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
- Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Minimum Qualifications: You must be under M.Tech program in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
Additional qualifications include:
- Familiarity C/C++/C languages and Experience in software development using any of the these languages
- Familiarity with Intel’s client platforms and related architecture.
- Familiarity with Windows device driver development and architecture is nice to have.
- Ability to read and understand existing C/C++/C source code and scripts.
- Knowledge of software development and test processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – Flexible and eager to learn great team player
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates