Intel Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer: We’re building on our unrivaled history of innovation to power the future of computing and communications. Our ambitions? A world that runs on Intel. We’re doing this by helping our customers find the technologies and solutions that allow them to transform their businesses and gain market advantage.
Company Name: Intel Corporation
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Job Profile: Chrome PnP SW Engineer
Degree Needed: Should be pursuing or just completed a Masters/ Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering/ VLSI etc.
Inside this Business Group: The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel’s efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel’s corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.
Job Description for Intel Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer
- The above position in the Chrome PnP team requires College Graduates with an excellent conceptual understanding of their domain of specialization.
- The candidate is required to develop a platform system-wide power/ performance management SW solutions for Chromebooks.
- The candidate should be able to develop a low-level design for their solutions, implement it and do basic testing.
- Hands-on skills in one of the following domains will be an added advantage
- Linux kernel/ feature development, firmware development, Power & Performance optimization, algorithm development, board design, artificial intelligence etc.
Qualifications required for Intel Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer
1. Should be pursuing or just completed a Masters/ Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering/ VLSI etc.
2. Should have at least some exposure to circuit design, firmware, software or programming languages
3. Expertise in C/ C++, Linux device driver development, Firmware Development, validation, integration will be an added advantage
4. Strong personal motivation and will to succeed.
5. Strong willingness to learn new domains & excellent analytical skills
6. Strong written and oral communication skills in English
Apply Before the link Expires for Intel Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer.