Intel Freshers Recruitment As Software Development Engineer: We’re building on our unrivaled history of innovation to power the future of computing and communications. Our ambitions? A world that runs on Intel. We’re doing this by helping our customers find the technologies and solutions that allow them to transform their businesses and gain market advantage.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer Intern- Analytics
Degree Needed: BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Inside this Business Group: Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Job Description for Intel Freshers Recruitment As Software Development Engineer
- The role is for a software engineer to be part of Enterprise analytics team.
- As part of this role, the engineer will deliver Analytics solutions built on Hadoop framework and utilizing BI/Analytics tools from Microsoft, Salesforce etc.
- The role involves development of new capabilities to the Hadoop/Analytics framework using modern scripting languages and multithreading capabilities.
- Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products including cloudbased or internetrelated tools.
- Analyzes requirements, tests and integrates application components; Ensure the system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Drives unit test automation. Be well versed in the latest development methodologies like Agile, Scrum, DevOps and test driven development.
- Should also enable solutions that take into account APIs, security, scalability, manageability, usability, and other critical factors that contribute to complete solutions.
- Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
Qualifications for Intel Freshers Recruitment As Software Development Engineer:
Bachelor of Science/Engineering degree in Computer Science or Related area
– Demonstrated aptitude through course electives and/or projects in Data/Analytics domain
– Demonstrated good design acumen as well as programming skills in Analytics (scripting languages, SQL, any 1 programming language)
– Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving, understanding data architecture and automation orientation
– Ability to work with a broad peer group
– Self-organizing ability and fast learner .
Solid knowledge on computer architecture, operating system, data structure & algorithm, and distributed systems.
– Familiar with Open Source software development model and process.
– Knowledge of JAVA and multi threaded applications is a plus
– Knowledge of AI/ML tools
Good communication skills. Proficiency in spoken and written English.
– Team work and collaboration spirit.
– Passion to learn new technologies.
Apply Before the link Expires for Intel Freshers Recruitment As Software Development Engineer.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell