Intel Freshers Recruitment As Embeded Software Development Engineer: At Intel, we’re on a journey from a PC-centric company to a data-centric company. Our unmatched depth of experience and scope of vision allows us to dream big, to create a world where Intel powers the future of computing and communications—including powerful processors and accelerators that unlock the full potential of data. We continuously deliver advances in performance, power, and connectivity across a diversity of data-centric workloads, so our customers can harness the raw power of data.
Company Name: Intel Corporation
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Job Profile: Embedded Software Development Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/B.S/M.S
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
Job Description for Intel Freshers Recruitment As Embeded Software Development Engineer
Embedded Software Development Engineer focusing on developing drivers and middleware in Linux OS. The candidate will be responsible to develop and validate functionality in a complex system-level environment. Key responsibilities include:
– End-to-end development responsibility – Designs, develops, debugs & tests on the target system. Primary development happens in Linux.
– Adaptable to work across both low levels drivers like DMA, I2C etc and middleware logical layers. Able to troubleshoot Linux apps and drivers issue.
– On need basis, should be ready to develop host-side software in Linux/Windows as per project needs.
– High involvement in system topics like memory configuration, resource handling, system initialization, Virtualization.
– Contributes intensively to silicon bring up camps through technical contributions to prove successful execution of module and support various system tracks.
– Manage various stakeholders on deliverable to ensure high quality and timely delivery
– Candidate should have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Electronics or Computer Science Engineering with exposure to embedded system development.
– Knowledge in Linux Kernel, driver and application development.
– Experience with embedded development environment such as git, Linux host.
– Knows to troubleshoot various kernel issues with the help of gdb server or host-based debugger.
– Scripting knowledge in Perl, Python or shell scripts.
– Exposure to build script and infrastructure. Understanding of Yocto build system would be a plus.
-Knowledge in IO and connectivity drivers like PCIe, Ethernet, USB will be a plus.
Apply before the link Expires for Intel Freshers Recruitment As Embeded Software Development Engineer.
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020 - Up to 80% Off ( LIVE FOR ALL )-Click Here To Get Upto 80% Off