About the Company: The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
Job Profile: Software Developer Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description: The New Platform Technology team within Software and Solutions Group is focused developing and delivering Windows drivers to enable AI/DL & AR/VR technologies for Intel Client Platforms.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Student pursuing Mtech or M.S in Computer Engineering or Communication Engineering
– Strong understanding of Computer system architecture (CPU, PCH, Memory subsystem, IO components)and system software & hardware interactions.
– Strong understanding of Microprocessor & interface (PCIe, Ethernet, Memory) standards/protocols is required.
– Understanding of Operating System, System software, drivers, firmwares and interactions is required.
– Proficient programming and debug/trouble shooting skills in system level software development. Proficient in C, C++, Python, assembly languages required.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Good communication skills and mindset of team work
– Must be passionate to learn new technologies and work in a fast paced environment.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates