Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Intel Freshers Recruitment | Intel Off Campus 2018 |Undergrad Intern Technical | B.E/B.Tech | Bangalore
About the Company:Intel Labs is the company’s world-class, industry leading research organization, responsible for driving Intel’s technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The mission of Intel Labs is to deliver breakthrough technologies to fuel Intel’s growth. This includes identifying and exploring compelling new technologies and high risk opportunities ahead of business unit investment and demonstrating first-to-market technologies and innovative new usages for computing technology. Intel Labs engages the leading thinkers in academia and industry in addition to partnering closely with Intel business units.
Job Profile: Undergrad Intern Technical
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Description for Intel Recruitment As Undergrad Intern Technical:
- Literature review of Imitation Learning and sparse reward based Reinforcement Learning RL algorithms for control of robotic arms.
- Imitation learning model development: Implementation of imitation learning based RL algorithm for robotic arm manipulation on tasks with sparse reward structure.
- Model testing: Demonstrate the efficacy of imitation learning algorithms by comparing against the OpenAI baseline algorithms for various robotics environments in OpenAI gym simulator.
Desired Candidate Profile for Intel Recruitment As Undergrad Intern Technical::
- B.Tech in EE, CSExperience in Reinforcement Learning and Machine Learning.
- Hands-on experience with ML toolkits such as Tensorflow/Pytorch/Caffe etc.
- Coding experience in python, C etc..
Desired courses: Reinforcement Learning Machine Learning, Optimization techniques, Linear Algebra,
Apply Before the link Expires for Intel Recruitment