Intel Corporation Off Campus Details:
About Company: Intel’s mission is to shape the future of technology to help create a better future for the entire world. By pushing forward in fields like AI, analytics and cloud-to-edge technology, Intel’s work is at the heart of countless innovations. From major breakthroughs like self-driving cars and rebuilding the coral reefs, to things that make everyday life better like blockbuster effects and improved shopping experiences — they’re all powered by Intel technology. With a career at Intel, you have the opportunity to help make the future more wonderful for everyone.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Company Name: Intel Corporation
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Degree Required: BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech
Experience Required: Freshers
The Software Engineer will be expected to:
- Conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software.
- Determine computer user needs, advise hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input and/or output requirements, design and develop compilers and assemblers, utility programs and operating systems.
- Respond to customer requests or events as they occur.
- Develop solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
Qualifications for Intel Corporation Off Campus
- You must possess the below requirements to be initially considered for this position.
- Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Job Requirements for Intel Corporation Off Campus:
– Must have Experience in programming with C++ or C# or web based tool technologies
– Understanding of advanced data structures and algorithms
– Demonstrated knowledge of software design and architecture
Preferred Requirements :
- Familiarity with eCAD tools like Mentor Expedition, Cadence Allegro Familiarity with STL and Boost libraries Familiarity with Agile and Scrum practices
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
Inside this Business Group
- As the world’s largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art — from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support.
- Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Apply Before the link Expires for Intel Corporation Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click Here