Intel Corporation Off Campus Recruitment 2020: We are a technology leader focused on unleashing the potential of data so that we can fulfil our purpose: Create world-changing technology that enriches the lives of every person on earth. This is our ultimate motivation and why we exist. We are in the midst of an exciting journey to go beyond just PCs and servers to a company that is at the centre of a new era where everything looks and acts like a computer. The explosion of devices and data has led to several technology inflexions—AI, 5G network transformation, and the rise of the intelligent edge—that, together, will shape the future of technology.
Job Profile: IOTG Platform Software Debug Tools Development Engineer
Company Name: Intel Corporation
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
- The candidate shall join the IOTG HSPE SW Tools, Automation & Analytics team which is responsible for tools and solutions for all IOTG platforms and software teams.
- The work will involve designing and development of Tracing and Debugging solutions for the IoTG Vision platforms, collaborating with various development and validation teams.
– Good C/C++ programming, Knowledge of Python will be added advantage
– Good Linux Operating System knowledge – familiarity with events, interrupts, threads/tasks, scheduling
– Good communication and debug skills
– M Tech/B Tech in Computer Science or similar disciplines.
Inside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel’s leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements – from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel’s Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
Apply Before the link Expires for Intel Corporation Off Campus Recruitment 2020.