Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Intel Corporation Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Company: Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. It is the world’s largest semiconductor chip manufacturer by revenue, and is the developer of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.
Job Profile: Data Scientist College Graduate
Job ID: JR0183875
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Bangalore, KA IN
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Other Locations: NA
Job Type: College Grad
- Works as an individual contributor to design, develop, execute and implement scientific research projects to fuel Intel’s growth in the areas of computing, communication, technology and manufacturing and new business opportunities.
- Develops machinelearning algorithms, such as supervised and unsupervised learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning, Bayesian analysis, as well as neuromorphic and braininspired methods to solve applied problems in various disciplines such as Cognitive Computing, Computer Vision, Audio, NaturalLanguage Processing, Robotics, etc.
- Investigates the feasibility of applying scientific principles and concepts to potential inventions and products typically 5+ years prior to landing on a product roadmap. Plans and executes laboratory research.
- Maintains substantial knowledge of stateoftheart principles and theories and contributes to scientific literature and conferences.
- May participate in development of intellectual property.
- May coordinate interdepartmental activities and research efforts with universities.
- Typically holds a PhD.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
� Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
� Independent, responsible, and curious.
� Challenges status quo and has a passion to drive smart change using data.
� Effective written and oral communication skills
� Collaborative and team player
� Unafraid of taking risks, failing fast, and role modeling accountability/accepting failures and learning from it.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this role. This is an entry level position and would be compensated accordingly.
� Master’s in Computer Science, Data Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, or relevant field
� Expertise in Machine Learning Algorithms, Mathematics and Statistics is preferred.
� Expertise in state-of-the-art Deep Learning Algorithms is beneficial.
� Expertise in programming languages such Python/C/C++ is preferred.
� Expertise in working with ML/DL frameworks such as Tensorflow/PyTorch/Scikit/PySpark etc. is preferred.
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/softwarQe applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply