TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Intel Corporation Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About Intel: Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. It is the world’s largest semiconductor chip manufacturer by revenue, and is the developer of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.
Company Name: Intel
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Required: Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science, information systems, or other related field, with a strong academic background is a must
Experience Required: Freshers
- The Ideal candidate will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) to deliver concise, robust, high performance and scalable software solution that address business requirements.
- He / She should critically analyze application requirements and devise sound solutions to business challenges based on Intel common practice, Data Quality principles and industry standards.
- He / She may work independently on small application releases or as part of a project team on larger application releases.
- He / She must be sensitive to deadlines and to the impact their work has on the overall project schedule
- The applications they support are for internal customers (i.e., employees) and Intel external customers, suppliers, vendors, and distributors.
- The candidate will also be responsible for,
- Analyze, design, Develop, and maintain solutions to meet business requirements.
- Execute proof-of-concept design work to explore solution options.
- Good hold on basic programming and scripting languages is a must.
- knowledge of SaaS solutions and Cloud integration development is desired.
- Design and manage the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong software logic design, analytical/analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn and adapt new technologies with the growth and innovation mindset
- Strong communication and Problem solving capabilities
- Excellent team player and ability to work in a highly-dynamic and AGILE environment
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science, information systems, or other related field, with a strong academic background is a must
- 0 to 2 years of experience in software development of business / enterprise applications.
- Solid understanding and experience in programming / scripting languages
- C++ /.NET / Python / C# ; NodeJS / Angular / ReactJS / Java Script ; SQL SERVER / My SQL
- Strong understanding of Database Concepts is a must
Inside this Business Group
- Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel.
- This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications.
- IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Apply Before the link Expires for Intel Corporation Off Campus Freshers Hiring.