Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Integral Ad Science Off Campus Hiring
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization. Our mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers, and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide
Official Website: www.integralads.com
Job Profile: Associate Technical Client Engineer
Experience Required: 1-5 years
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Work Location: Pune
- Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Associate Technical Client Engineer to join our new and fast-growing team in Pune! If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
- You will work closely with your team to manage day-to-day technical queries, investigations and issues while maintaining technical relationships with internal and external IAS customers through to resolution. You will apply knowledge of IAS implementations with our clients across the full product suite and reduce overall time-to-resolution for assigned tickets.
- This is an awesome opportunity to learn and grow! If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second, collect tens of billions of events each day, and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
*Please note, this is an entry/junior level requirement. We are not seeking a heavily experienced candidate.
What you’ll learn and do:
- Investigate and debug reported delivery discrepancies such as ads serving against unsafe content based on applied blocking parameters or low viewability rates
- Satisfy information requests by extracting information pulled from the database
- Pull and review performance data on request to ensure proper delivery and improving client performance
- Escalate technical product needs and opportunities to TCS Product Specialist team, requesting level 2/3 support for high profile cases and customers.
- Produce custom reports for ad delivery & trafficking; tag-related issues, implementation concerns, data feeds, etc.
- Request logs for more in-depth data for troubleshooting
You should apply if you have most of this:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1-5 years of experience helping customers achieve their desired outcomes; ideally in a customer support, ad ops, technical services, or business operations/program management capacity
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills
- History of collaborating effectively within cross-functional teams is a plus
Apply Before the link Expires for Integral Ad Science Off Campus Hiring.