Integral Ad Science Off Campus Freshers Recruitment : Vista Equity Partners is the world’s leading private equity firm for Enterprise Software and recently invested $1.5B in the Reliance Jio Digital Platform. As part of the Vista portfolio, Integral Ad Science (IAS)is a NYC-headquartered global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer (Programmatic Full Stack)
Company Name: Integral Ad Science
Company Location: Pune, IN
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/MCA
Job Description: We are looking for Associate Software Engineer– Programmatic- Full Stack to join our new and fast-growing Programmatic Reporting team in Pune. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As Associate Software Engineer– Programmatic- Full Stack you will build and expand upon the frameworks and infrastructure of IAS’ core ad verification, analytics and anti-ad fraud software products.
The ideal candidate is naturally curious, dedicated, and detailed-oriented with a strong desire to work with awesome people in a highly collaborative environment. You should be able to not take yourself too seriously as well.
What you’ll get to do:
- Contribute to new programmatic reporting initiatives
- Participate in the entire software lifecycle including hands-on development, code reviews, testing, deployment, and documentation for reporting initiatives
- Work closely with Product teams and other cross-functional teams
You should apply if you have most of this experience:
- 0-2 years of recent experience with UI development
- AngularJS, React, or other UI frameworks
- Java/Restful services
- Fluency with HTML5 and CSS
- Testing implementation using Karma and Jasmine
- Understanding of full software development life cycle, agile development and continuous integration
- Ability to communicate clearly to technical and non-technical audiences, verbally and in writing
- Exposure to Business Intelligence tools such as Looker, Tableau, and/or JasperSoft
- Understanding of Agile methodologies including Scrum and Kanban
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here