About the Company: INSZoom.com Inc., headquartered in Pleasanton, California, is the world’s largest technology company in the Immigration Services Industry. We are a leading provider of business-to-business solutions and services and provide Enterprise Solutions for Global Immigration and Mobility to law firms and major corporations across the globe, including prominent software development and information technology firms. INSZoom caters to more than 4 million immigration filings for law firms and corporations across the U.S, EMEA and other regions around the world. INSZoom is the fastest growing company in the immigration services industry, with a clientele base expanding across the globe.
Job Profile: Product Engineer Trainee
Company Name: INSZoom
Official Website: www.inszoom.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 6,00,000 – ₹ 6,50,000
Exp Needed: Fresher (2019)
Apply before: Friday, 29 Mar, 2019
Event Date: Monday, 1st Apr, 2019
Event Location: Bangalore
- Responsible for object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance
- Responsible to design and optimize SQL Server 2008/12/16 JSON, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, and Functions
- Designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business).
- Maintain strong skills in Logic Layer, Data Access Layer along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA)
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices while working as a self-motivated and responsible team player.
- Deep knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6 Framework, including Visual Studio 2015, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, WEB SERVICES, REST WEB APIs and ADO.NET
- Constructively work together as a team, sharing ideas and resources.
- A high degree of analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Think out of box, study the requirement, and do research on best practices.
- Should be ambitious to become an entrepreneur.
- Strong knowledge on SOLID Principles
- Knowledge on VueJs would be an addon
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here