TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Instem Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About Company: Instem is a leading supplier of IT applications to the early development healthcare market delivering compelling solutions for data collection, management and analysis across the R&D continuum. Instem applications are in use by customers worldwide, meeting the rapidly expanding needs of life science and healthcare organizations for data-driven decision making leading to safer, more effective products.
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Role: Associate Software Developer
Location: Pune, India (Remote Working Available)
- Every day, millions of lives are improved by the Instem technologies and services that have been deployed by our clients, and we invite you to take the next step of determining whether your enthusiasm and unrelenting desire to succeed match those of our Developers.
- We hire exceptional people, and every one of them is empowered to think independently, take initiative and be innovative. We invite you to explore a world of opportunities with us.
- The role of Associate Software Developer is to produce high quality working code to specification and to estimate. This role is for entry level candidates coming into software development from other skills background, Pre\Postgraduates with no industry experience
- Development of new and existing product features
- Building desktop, web applications and services components using best practices
- Designing and maintaining the product database
- Assisting with problem solving and fault diagnosis on production systems
- Producing technical documentation when applicable
- Working within an agile development team
- Adherence to the Company’s Quality Management System to ensure that all work is handled Securely, Professionally and Diligently
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of SOLID OO-design principles
- Knowledge of database development and SQL (preferably Oracle\SQL Server)
- Knowledge of a defined Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of company procedures
- Awareness of the quality requirements on Projects
- Awareness of GxP standards (desirable)
- Knowledge of unit testing and mocking frameworks (desirable)
Apply Before the link Expires for Instem Off Campus Drive Hiring .