TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Instabase Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
About Instabase: Instabase’s vision hones in on intelligent automation. Just like the personal computer worked for individual persons, Instabase’s mission is to empower people to focus on the meaningful, productive parts of their jobs.
Innovators have a completely new set of building blocks that they can use to address existing processes, imagine new ones, and solve problems on a larger scale with Instabase. We provide tools and apps for processing documents, data extraction and classification, natural language processing, and optical character recognition; allowing creators, developers, and organizations to build complex business applications based on their needs. Our growing marketplace of pre-packaged business applications is being deployed in many industries, such as finance, logistics, healthcare, and many more.
We’ve secured funding from leading venture capital firms such as NEA, a16z, Greylock Partners, Index Ventures, and more. We are looking to grow into the next era of computing.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Company Name: Instabase
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
- As a new grad software engineer, you’ll design and develop Instabase services and applications, touching various layers of the stack.
- As a Backend Software Engineer at Instabase, you will be responsible for designing and developing the backend infrastructure that powers Instabase’s services and applications.
- You’ll work on building and scaling the backend infrastructure that can run millions of tasks on thousands of machines with reliable SLA guarantees.
- You’ll also work with other engineers in designing the infrastructure and services for our new applications.
- Our infrastructure is written in Go, Python, Java, and C++ and operates using the micro-services model.
- We use Kubernetes and Docker for our deployments.
Working in this area requires knowledge in one or more of the following:
- Fundamentals of Distributed Systems
- RPS Frameworks: Thrift, gRPC
- Cloud Services: Google Cloud, AWS, Azure
- Languages: Go, Python, Java, C++
- Web Toolkits + Database Systems
- Tools: Docker, Kubernetes
Apply Before the link Expires for Instabase Off Campus Freshers Recruitment