Innovatia Off Campus Drive Details:
About The Company:
Innovatia offers a suite of solutions to clients looking to manage and overcome challenges with their content. For more than two decades, our experts have worked closely with client teams to help design, transform, and manage their content with a view to driving internal efficiencies and customer satisfaction. We have built a passionate team of designers, developers, writers, information architects, and project managers, who together create interactive, adaptable eLearning and Documentation solutions. Our expertise in technical writing, learning design and development, and content transformation create efficiencies that significantly boost client’s return on investment. We are experts at understanding Intelligent Content. We service our clients by complimenting and integrating with existing client content teams or by providing consultation that allows clients the most flexible, efficient option. Our team is working to support clients around the world from our offices in Canada, the United States, and India.
Job Location: Bengaluru
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 3.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
– Provide top quality technical support, troubleshooting of IT networks and communications systems, including associated applications.
– Work remotely with end-users and technicians, diagnose, and recommend solutions leading to resolution of issues in VoIP environments.
– Collect system and event log information.
– Document in detail all site information, troubleshooting steps, and time reporting in Customer Relationship Management Systems
– Install, configure, and maintain lab equipment.
– Logical and analytical approach to problem solving.
– GREAT communications skills
– Strong technical aptitude
– Organized, independent, dependable, self-motivated, takes ownership and initiative.
– Proficient in written and verbal English
Education and Experience:
– Post-secondary education in Engineering – Preferably in Telecommunications / Computer Science
– Experience in any of the following areas is considered an asset
– Technical Support experience o Previous experience using CRM database
– Support of core PBX Technology and related VOIP networks
– TCP/IP (IP Networking)
– Linux Operating Systems; Windows 2003/2008 server, and telephony technologies (ISDN, SIP, H.323, etc)
– Capable of troubleshooting converged networks, IP/VOIP issues across LAN/WAN, VPN, VLAN Routers, Firewalls, Switches, IP PBX deployment, TCP/IP (IPv4), DNS
– Technical Round
– HR Interview
Apply Before the link Expires for Innovatia Off Campus Drive