Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Innovatia Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Innovatia offers a suite of solutions to clients looking to manage and overcome challenges with their content. For more than two decades, our experts have worked closely with client teams to help design, transform, and manage their content with a view to driving internal efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
Title: Software QA Engineer
Department: Procedure Accelerator
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Description: Accelerator KMS™ is a leader in content lifecycle management solutions. The Software Quality Testing Engineer will work collaboratively with a team of developers and business analysts to drive continuous improvement in quality, using an Agile development methodology.
Responsibilities for Innovatia Hiring Freshers:
- Build automated tests and ensure they are kept up to date
- Design, build and execute functional, integration, performance and scalability tests
- Develop and maintain quality metrics, indicators, benchmarks and thresholds
- Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for fixes and improvements
- Identify new tools and techniques to improve testing efficiencies and capabilities
- Continuously improve the QA practices and processes
Qualifications for Innovatia Hiring Freshers:
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or equivalent experience/education
- Excellent communication and interpersonal attributes
- Self-motivated to deliver on commitments within established timelines
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Aptitude and drive to seek responsibility, autonomy and mastery.
Apply Before the link Expires for Innovatia Hiring Freshers