Innovaccer Off Campus Drive Details:
About Company: Innovaccer Inc is a leading healthcare data activation platform company focused on delivering more efficient and effective healthcare through the use of pioneering analytics and transparent, clean, and accurate data. Innvoaccer’s aim is to simplify complex data from all points of care, streamline the information, and help organizations make powerful decisions and realize strategic goals based on key insights and predictions from their data. Its products have been deployed across more than 500 locations with over 10,000 providers leveraging it at institutions, governmental organizations, and several corporate enterprises such as Mercy ACO, StratiFi Health, Catalyst Health Network, Osler Health Network, and PHIX HIE. Innovaccer is based in San Francisco with offices around the United States and Asia.
Job Profile: Data Analyst
Company Name: Innovaccer
Experience Required: Freshers
Your Role: We at Innovaccer are looking for a full-stack Data Analyst who will help us in simplifying the complexities of the U.S Healthcare Data, be it clinical, claim, or ADT. You will be a part of the expanding Healthcare Innovations team, with plenty of opportunities to interact with project stakeholders at all levels of the organization. Your primary focus will be to design and develop the interfaces for clinical and claim data to bring actionable insights on the dashboards. You will be required to analyze the US healthcare measures and Value-Based Care Models to identify trends, scenarios, outcomes, and value drivers. This is a fast-paced, collaborative and iterative environment requiring quick learning, agility, and flexibility.
A Day in the Life:
- End to end ownership of data workflow – from integration to visualization
- Design and build standard and scalable connectors for clinical and claim data integration
- Design and develop healthcare data parsers
- Data crunching to derive the actionable pattern
- Design and develop actionable business insights on dashboards
- Participate in the project life-cycle from pitch/prototyping through definition and design to build, integration, QA, and delivery
- Analyze and improve the performance, scalability, stability, and security of the product
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
Desired Candidate Profile for Innovaccer Off Campus Drive
- B.Tech/B.E/ M.Tech (only 2021 batch) in Computer Sciences or related discipline
- Should be well versed with SQL, Python, and PowerBI
- Should have very strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should be detail-oriented with a strong focus on accuracy.
- Ability to understand complex requirements and derive solutions.
- Ability to learn quickly and desire to take on new challenges.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments and achieve objectives and deadlines.
- Quick learner with an interest in big data.
Apply Before the link Expires for Innovaccer Off Campus Drive