About The Company:
INNOSTAX SOFTWARE LABS PRIVATE LIMITED is a global Software Consulting company specialized in delivering high quality, scalable software development services to companies around the world with value focussed and client-focused approach.The secret to our success till date is the amazing Employees that we have who are extremely smart, highly driven and hold themselves to high ethical standards.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA/M.Tech
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th- Above 70% & Graduation 60% in all
Target Batch: 2021
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 1.8 LPA – INR 2.4 LPA
After Training Period: INR 3.2 LPA – INR 4 LPA(Depend upon the performance)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Responsibilities and Duties:
– You would be hired as an “Associate Software Engineer” for the first 6 months of the Job.
– 6 months training period is not mandatory and the training period can be shorter based on your performance.
– You will be reporting to a mentor assigned to you.
– You will be expected to go through the material provided (ReactJs/ .Net/ Angular/ Python/ NodeJs) and expected to start contributing as soon as possible.
– You will need to learn international coding standards and best practices
– You will be working on a live project and would need to make sure you adhere to the coding standards
Required Candidate profile:
– You are expected to have high IQ, Good Academics ( > 70% throughout education)
– You are expected to have good knowledge and understanding of at least 1 programming language
– You need to be very passionate for programming
– You need to be highly motivated and ambitious with a zeal for making it big
Skill Set Required:
– Basic Knowledge on any one technology (Python, Java, React JS, Note JS, Angular, .Net)
Last Date To Apply: 17/09/2020
– HR Round (Telephonic)
– IQ Test (On Laptop or Computer)
– Technical Round Interview (On Laptop or Computer)- Zoom
– Final Discussion Interview (Telephonic)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here