About the Company: We are a Machine Intelligence Company that help enterprises get more done with our vision, natural language processing and predictive algorithms focused Artificial Intelligence Platform.
Our platform and algorithms extract deep insights from big data based on machine learning. We offer these insights to drive decisions and automate extraction for our customers.
We are a team of about 280 people, so while we are young – we are not a start-up. There are three levels of people in our team – those who do the work, those who can fix things when they are not working and the ones that can own outcomes. This job belongs in the first category – which includes designing, testing, problem-solving and developing awesome code with high accuracy. You will be responsible to combine analysis and curiosity to understand how things work and what can be done to make them work better. Our team is spread in 3 parts of the globe – the US, Europe and India. You will need to be comfortable working with remote colleagues.
Function: Software Engineering → Mobile Development
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 1+ Yrs
We are not looking for someone who:
- Cannot write concise, performance efficient code.
- Does not want to stay hands-on with code for a long time to come.
- Cannot solve complex problems fast! We compete with some of the best companies on the planet and we need teammates who can give tough competition to these companies – in terms of both speed and accuracy.
Job Description: If you have read this far, then you may want to know what background we would like our Android developers to have. We have made a list, here it is:
• 1+ years of experience developing mobile applications on Android platforms
• Core understanding of Android API level 15 and above
• Excellent UI design capabilities using the Android framework.
• Good understanding of programming languages, good OO design skills and good design patterns knowledge
• Thorough understanding of application development methodologies
• Hands-on experience developing test cases and test plans
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skill
• Proven success in launching completed mobile applications to the Android Market
• Should have designed and launched at least two applications in the play store and should be comfortable with the process of getting app certified.
We aspire to be a big brand and we have put 9 years of gruelling work to get to where we have reached. We are looking for someone to join us on our journey to create a company that their future generations can be proud of.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here