About the Company: Infosys BPO, the Business Process Outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Limited (NYSE: INFY), today announced that the company has received the approval of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India to change its name to Infosys BPM Limited. The new name is effective immediately, and will be implemented across the company’s services.
The new name is a reflection of the paradigm shift in the nature of services that the company now offers through its holistic approach of end-to-end transformative BPM (Business Process Management). The scope and complexity of business processing work and the expectations of clients have changed significantly over the past few years as clients expect transformative value much beyond arbitrage through outsourcing and offshoring.
Exp Needed: 0 1 years of work experience in BPO sector
Degree Needed: B. Com, M. Com, BBA, BBM, MBA, BSc. (Any graduate, Any Postgraduate) No BE, BTECH, BCA, MCA, B.Sc. IT -Flexible to work 24/7 shifts
Job location: Pune
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Job Description – Non Voice Process
- Good communication skills in English (Verbal/ Written).
- Good analytical and reasoning ability.
- Good typing skills.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Basic numerical ability & analytical skills
1. This is for the Non- Technical Process- Non Voice Process
2. Mention DS-Roshni on top of your resume before submitting it to the recruiter.
Also refer friends / colleagues, if profile matches the requirement, ask them to walk-in directly to the venue directly, ask them to mention DS-Roshni on top of their resume!!
The candidate should carry below mentioned documents in Original:
- 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post-Graduation (Mark Sheet and Certificate). Provisional Degree Certificate
- 2 Color Passport Size Photographs.
- ID Proof Pan Card, Driving License, Voters ID, and Passport. AADHAAR CARD-Mandatory
- Previous Employer Relieving Letter or Experience Letter. (If Any)
- Current Employer Appointment Letter and Salary Slips (Last 2 – 3 Months) (If any)
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Candidates can attend this walk-in at following venue on 19th March 2019
Interview Details :
Interview Date: 19th-March-2019(Tuesday)
Interview timings: 10 am to 2 pm
Interview venue Details:
45-B Wing, Kapila Towers, Behind Dr. Batra,
Ambedkar road near Pune RTO & Railway Station,
More Info-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates