About the Company: Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through the many nexts of their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Salary:Rs. 37,000/- per month
Job Role: Associate Systems Engineer
Job Description: An Associate System Engineer will design Applications, write Code, test, debug and maintain Software Applications. You’ll have the opportunity to work in different areas to figure out what really excites you.Get a 2-Month FREE Membership of SkillShare! Get Unlimited Access to More Than 27,000 Classes for Free
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- B.Tech(CSE/IT/ECE/EE) or M.Tech(CSE/IT/ECE/EE)
- 2018/17 batch passing-out.
- 10th: min 60% , 12th/Diploma: min 60%, Graduation: min 65% (aggregate)
- In case of PG: min 65% (aggregate)
- No Active Backlogs.
- Only Shortlisted students will receive the final invitation mail/SMS to participate
- ALL PERCENTAGES / CGPA SHOULD BE SIMPLE AVERAGE FOR ALL SUBJECTS / SEMESTERS / YEARS, INCLUDING ELECTIVES, OPTIONAL SUBJECTS, ADDITIONAL SUBJECTS, PRACTICAL SUBJECTS AND LANGUAGES
Selection process will be as follows:
- Online Test
- Interviews (Technical & HR)
- There will not be any Charges for this process.
- It is a Core Technical JOB like Software Development, Not for BPO operations.
- This process is only for the eligible & shortlisted students
- NO on the Spot Registration is allowed.
Instructions for the Placement Drive
- A photo identification like license; college I Card, etc is to be brought by the candidate.
- Youneed to carry 2 passport size photographs, CV & 1 set of photocopies of certificates with you at the time of test.
- Wear in formal dress only.
Reporting Time: 9.00 am to 10.30 am on 16th March 2019
Venue: GRD Group of Colleges Ropar
(village Raipur, on Ropar-Balachaur Highway, 45 min drive from Chandigarh, SBS Nagar, Punjab )
More Info-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.