Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Infosys HackWithInfy 2021 Details:
Hackwithinfy is a coding competition for engineering students graduating in the year 2022 across India. The program is specially designed to inculcate the culture of rapid problem-solving and innovative thinking early in academic life. HackWithInfy provides the perfect stepping-stone for students to explore their interest in programming and an opportunity to compete and win exciting prizes. The top performers will also earn a chance to work with Infosys.
If you have a passion for programming and you envision a future equipped with problem-solving skills and technology innovations, participate in HackWithInfy and build a future of your choice.
This year, HackWithInfy comprises only two rounds with Round 1 as an online test and a virtual Grand Finale. Registration to HackWithInfy is open through InfyTQ, the Infosys learning and engagement platform for engineering students in India. If you are an InfyTQ user, click on the HackWithInfy banner on the InfyTQ website homepage to register for the competition. If you are not an InfyTQ user, visit the InfyTQ website to create an account and register for HackWithInfy.
Come, compete with fellow programmers in India who share the same passion for programming, technology, and innovation.
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
- Winner- INR200,000
- First Runner-up- INR100,000
- Second Runner-up- INR50,000
- The top 100 finalists from Round 1 will compete in the virtual Grand Finale and get a pre-placement interview opportunity (PPI) for the Power Programmer role
Terms and Conditions
An individual applicant or team participating in Infosys Limited’s (‘Company’) HackWithInfy (‘event’) shall be referred to as a ‘participant or participants’. By registering to participate in the event, the participants acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as ‘HackWithInfy’s terms and conditions’).
- Each participant shall participate through a single HackWithInfy account. Please note that the Company in its sole discretion may disqualify any participant who participates or attempts to participate in the event through multiple HackWithInfy accounts.
- Registration for HackWithInfy is open to B.E./B. Tech/M.E./M. Tech students graduating in 2022.
- Participation in the event is free and no registration fees will be charged before or after the event.
- Registration to HackWithInfy is open through InfyTQ, the Infosys learning and engagement platform for engineering students in India. Students who are already registered on InfyTQ can apply for HackWithInfy by clicking on the HackWithInfy program banner on the InfyTQ website homepage. Students who have not joined InfyTQ, can visit the InfyTQ website to create an account and register for HackWithInfy.
- By registering for HackWithInfy on InfyTQ, the participant agrees to allow Infosys to retrieve participant’s name, email address, institute, contact number, city, state, highest qualification, specialization, date of birth, passport size picture, and passing year from the platform and share it with the internal teams which will enable the platform for hosting HackWithInfy Round 1 and the Grand Finale.
- The assessment round for HackWithInfy will be hosted on Infosys Assessment Platform (IAP).
- Participants who provide incomplete, false, erroneous, fraudulent, forged, and tampered information will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
- HackWithInfy will be conducted in two rounds:
- Round 1: May 5, 7, and 9, 2021
An online individual participation round on Infosys Assessment Platform.
- Final round (virtual Grand Finale): July 2 – July 5, 2021
The 48-hour hackathon among teams and the Grand Finale hosted on Infosys Meridian.
The top 100 participants from Round 1 will compete in the four-day virtual grand finale in July 2021. The finalists will also get an opportunity for a pre-placement interview for the Power Programmer role at Infosys.
- All the finalists must have their own laptop with all the necessary software for the event. Read FAQs for more details.
- For Round 1, participants must register as individuals and complete the challenge in the stipulated time.
- HackWithInfy participants who have also opted for the Infosys Certification Advantage Round should only participate in the latter, not in HackWithInfy Round 1, as their Advantage Round performance will determine their selection for the Final Round of HackWithInfy.
- Participants must ensure stable Internet connection during the two rounds of HackWithInfy.
- The event entries will be judged by a judging panel who will select the winning entry/entries for the event within its sole and exclusive discretion. The decision will be communicated to the participants directly.
- All submissions for Round 1 shall be evaluated by the judging panel on the following parameters:
- Number of test cases that the code passes and code efficiency
- Marks are assigned to the questions based on the difficulty levels and the solutions will be evaluated accordingly
- Plagiarism is not encouraged and there shall be negative marking for plagiarism.
- Participants represent and warrant that the assets used or developed during the event do not infringe on the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party, including, without limitation, any third party, patents, copyrights, or trademarks.
- If and when a participant is declared a winner, the participant must acknowledge and agree, in consideration of entering this event, that (a) he or she will not develop or submit the same/similar entity in any other competition or similar event organized by any third party, and (b) all intellectual property rights in the entry submitted by the participant shall vest exclusively with the Company.
- All data sets or platforms made available by the Company to participants during or in connection with the event shall remain the sole and exclusive property of the Company. The data sets and platforms should not be stored, reverse-engineered, copied, deduced, extracted, or replicated in any manner or medium whatsoever by the participants.
- A participant can be disqualified on grounds that include but are not limited to unlawful, obscene or inappropriate actions, fraud, dishonesty, misappropriation or infringement of the intellectual property of others and/or any failure to comply with the HackWithInfy terms and conditions.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages or claims that might arise or occur during or in connection with the event.
- The participant agrees to immediately notify the Company if he/she becomes aware of any unauthorized use of any participant’s identity or any other breach of security related to the event.
- Participants acknowledge that data transmission over the Internet or any data storage system is not completely secure. The Company does not take any responsibility for the security of the content and subsequent use of the content submitted by the participants through the HackWithInfy account.
- Participants shall indemnify and hold the Company harmless from and against any third-party claims arising from any act committed by any participant during the event.
- Participants shall not transfer their rights to access to another person unless they have obtained explicit consent from the Company in writing to do so.
- Participants agree that any pictures taken within the course of the event may be used by the Company for future promotions, marketing, publicity, and recruitment purposes. Participants waive any claim to remuneration for such use.
- Subject to the terms and conditions, the event grants participants a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access the event site and the content therein. Participants agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operations of the event website in any manner.
- Participants will not download, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, duplicate, or publish any information present on the event website. Any unauthorized use of the event website or its contents shall lead to termination of the access granted by the Company.
- The database of InfyTQ is hosted on AWS server located in Mumbai, India.
- All the registrations will be shared internally with HackWithInfy team and no data will be transferred across border.
- The data collected for the event will be retained till the business requirement exists and will be shared only with the authorized internal members and authorized cloud service providers of the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any point in time on its discretion. Your continued use of the event site after the posting of any amended terms and conditions shall constitute your agreement to be bound to any such changes.
Desired Candidate Profile:
How To Register with HackWithInfy 2021:
Registrations for HackWithInfy are open on InfyTQ portal. The last date to register is Friday, April 16, 2021.
Steps for Registration:-
- Create an InfyTQ Account
- Click on the HackWithInfy Banner on the Top of the Home page.
- Accept T&C – click the register button.
- Review and fill up all details on the registration form and submit. (all fields & profile pic mandatory)
- Book slot on preferred date.
- Once all details are submitted, it can’t be changed
Registration Link: Click Here To Register